Something as small as a damaged or missing shingle can cause thousands in damages to your Meridian home. Roof maintenance is a big deal. At Idaho Roofing Contractors, we make your roof repair our top priority. With free roof estimates and quick repairs, we’re a leading roofing company in the Boise area.
Founded in 2001, our family-owned roofing company has established a reputation built on quality. We use premium products from Owens Corning, expert installation, and friendly service. Our commitment to great service is evident in the hundreds of great reviews we’ve received from satisfied customers.
Get a Great Value with Our Award-Winning Roof Repair Services
Meridian homeowners have come to trust the well-known name of Idaho Roofing Contractors. When it comes to finding a qualified roofer in Southwest Idaho, it’s hard to beat our great service and quality workmanship.
The Idaho Roofing Contractors difference provides you with:
- Free Inspections & a Roof Repair Estimate
- Industry-Leading Products from Owens Corning
- Quick Response & Start-to-Finish Service
- Skilled, Experienced, & Licensed Roof Repair Contractors
- Excellent Protection with 50-Year Warranties
- Pricing You Can Afford
Signs You Need to Have your Meridian Roof Inspected
There are plenty of roof repair companies that will try to talk you into unnecessary repairs. At Idaho Roofing Contractors, we believe in building relationships founded with trust and honesty. You may need a roof repair, but we’ll be happy to take a look and give you our honest assessment because we know that eventually you will need that repair and when you do—we hope you call us first.
Here are a few tell-tale signs of roofing problems:
- Leaks: We’ll start with the most obvious first. If your roof is leaking the problem starts on top.
- Shingle Damage: If you notice visible signs of damage or wear and tear to your roofing materials like bent, curled, broken, or missing shingles—it’s time.
- Granules in Gutters: If you notice sand-like sediment in your gutters, this is a sign that your shingles are eroding.
- Everyone is Doing It: It’s common for entire neighborhoods to be built around the same time. If all your neighbors’ homes of similar ages are getting new roofs, it’s probably time.
- Unintended Plant Growth: If moss, mold, or fungi have taken over your roof it’s probably because the shingles are saturated and no longer doing their job.
Get a Free Roof Inspection & Estimate for your Meridian Home
The roof repair specialists at Idaho Roofing Contractors provide quick service that doesn’t compromise on quality. Our highly-reviewed roofing company is an A+ BBB-rated roofer with more than 20 years of industry experience. Let us help you with your storm damage restoration and general roof repair needs. Call to schedule an estimate for your Meridian home today.